How To Find A Gold Cost Glazier You Can Rely On
What is the perfect glazier? Most general handymen can replace a broken window pane, but what if what you need done is more complicated and a much bigger type of job? Then you would need an experienced glazing professional. You need a glazier in Gold Coast.
Someone who doesn’t just fit the odd pane of glass, but someone who dedicates their full time to installing glass. Someone who knows how to handle glass of all shapes and sizes, plus the framework that it goes into. For that reason, we at A.S.A.P Glass, have some tips for finding the perfect glazier.
To hire the perfect glazier, you should seek these qualities and requirements.
- Fully qualified, trained, and licensed glaziers.
- Glaziers that have served their apprenticeship.
- Professionals that work full time as glaziers.
- A firm that has a good reputation.
- Glaziers that can read blueprints for large jobs.
- Professionals that will offer advice based on their experience.
Knowledge of Glass
Professional glaziers not only know how to fit, replace, or repair glass, but also the properties of glass itself. Any manufactured material has its own stresses and strains. These physical limits will decide what certain types of glass can used for. Professional glaziers can determine what type of glass to recommend for whatever purpose. The correct thickness may play an important part in that, depending on what the glass is intended for. The perfect glazier will be able to work with anything that uses or contains glass, such as doors, windows, shower screens, pool guards, table tops and mirrors etc.
Questions to ask include:
- Does the glazier specialise in residential or commercial glazing work?
- Can they do custom work?
- What about the framework for the glass? Do they manufacture in-house or contract out?
- Are their charges reasonable?
- Are they safety conscious?
- Do they do after service maintenance?
- Do they offer a 24/7 service, in case of accidents?
Professional and Experienced Gold Coast Glaziers You Can Trust
We at A.S.A.P believe that we cover all the points mentioned above. We offer professionalism combined with quality materials. We manufacture all the framework ourselves to the best standards. As we handle glass every day we are fully aware of how dangerous it can be, so safety is our number one priority. That’s one of the reasons we have an excellent reputation as the top glaziers on the Gold Coast. If you have a glazing need or problem, don’t hesitate to call us now on 07 5522 9020. We cover emergencies 24/7 with a 30 minute response time.
For more information on glass repairs, read our previous blog 5 You Need A Glass Repair Expert.